Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lucinda Skirt Review

This post has been too long coming. Each time I have tried to use any Google products, I have been locked out. It is time now to get this up. Thank Goodness!


Overall, this skirt is a plus. Going from beginning to end took a while. Things you MUST know before attempting this skirt...

Have plenty of paper/restock
Measurements are in the metric system (I'm American but can and did convert)
Material makes a big difference with finished project

My friend Liz and I started in the morning and finished about 12 hours later. What is one to do when feeling overwhelmed by a project? Of course, break for lunchtime cocktails!

We started out writing down things as we went but that list disappeared along the way. So we ended with a video all about our day. +Parnuuna Kristiane Thornwood Thank you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment