Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Back with collaborations

Sorry, I have been away. We have been all over the place with the 4 in 1 week birthdays. We attempted to make all of them but by the 2nd our bodies were done. I was able to make a cake for a pretty awesome 13 year old. I was told to incorporate zebra, dark blue and red velvet. That is nothing, right? Well, here is the final product.

For not having any lights on and it being started in the 5 am hour, this cake is nice. the top was Red Velvet, the Zebra is visible plus, the blue ribbon is a soft touch.

I spoke with a friend who works at Ivy Tech Community College in Indiana. They are holding a Faith Walk and Dee & Yve will be present and doing a prom give-away.


Now, I know there are many people who see beauty in the winter weather. Who doesn't want a winter wonderland...ME! I think it is pretty to look at but even I gave in to the beauty. I called my girl Kathy who runs KIH Designs Photography and headed over with the  hubby. It turns out she thought it was glamorous too.

We ended this weekend with trips all over Community North. That hospital has a nice staff. 

P.S. Whoever did the showers in the Maternity Wing can come over any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment