Thursday, February 21, 2013

Photoshoot Prep!!!


So, today was the last full day of work before the session with KIH Photography this weekend. I am so excited.  I took to work on the task of creating an Infinity Dress. I read plenty of tutorials that confused me over and over. It was so easy that a video may pop up on my YouTube Channel. Don't forget to check me out on there.






This blue number was yesterday's work. I must thank Mimi G for her lovely Obi Belt pattern and YouTube tutorial. I have put myself on a two dress a day minimum leading up to the shoot. 







I am not sure why I thought going out of town and having a photo shoot can happen on the same weekend. AHHHH! Nonetheless, it will still be great and Dee & Yve will have a great kick-off shoot. Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment